I love baked cheese cake. It is not too rich but still tastes good. This simple ‘mix-everything-in-a-bowl-and-bake’ recipe came from my previous Japanese housemate. I have slightly modified it to my liking.
Dan had it almost every year for his birthday and hasn’t complained yet. 🙂 So, I guess it must be really good or he is being very polite.
1 box of Philadelphia cream cheese
200ml of thickened cream
80-120 grams of castor sugar
1 tablespoon of milk
3 tablespoon of flour
* Fruit is optional: Passionfruit, mango, berries, etc
1. Preheat oven at 170°C.
2. Beat cream cheese and castor sugar until light.
3. Add in thickened cream, milk, eggs, flour and fruit (optional) and continue mixing until well combined.
4. Pour mixture into a greased cake tin a bake for 30-40 minutes.
5. Let the cake cool before removing from the tin.
6. Refrigerate for at least ½ hour before serving. Top with any type of fruit or cream to your liking.